Launched in 2010, Fit n Fast have grown our presence and now have 17 clubs nationwide. Our gyms feature a range of strength and cardio equipment, as we as a team of highly skilled PTs, YogaBar, QMax Classes as well as Wellness Solutions which provides a range of products that enable anyone to offer a wellness solution in any space!
Based in Potts Point Head Office, you’ll have the opportunity to work close to the train station in an awesome close-knit team environment
This role is part time, working 28 hours a week with the possibility of extending to full time.
This role would suit someone with excellent organisation and communication skills. The successful applicant should have great computer skills and experience in operating all Microsoft software (Excel, Word & Outlook) with good Accounting knowledge.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable and Invoicing
- Assisting the Finance team in basic administrative tasks such as filing, record keeping and invoicing,
- Assist the Financial Controller in creating reports and tracking performance,
Skills and experience:
- Previous accounts experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Proficient in using Microsoft suite (Excel, Word & Outlook),
- High attention to detail and accuracy,
- Ability to work unsupervised and remain on task,
- Willing to help out where needed and learn new tasks,
- You will be reliable, flexible and have a 'can do attitude',
- Ability to organize and plan independently